Friday, April 6, 2012

Newspapers will die, bloggers - a slice of our society, and Spartak will be the champion!


While my patient and protozoa does not mind creatively realized in the new positions, I suggest you a little blog obzorchik interesting and useful information on the Internet.







Although about creative tupnyaka I, of course, a little slukavil m. to. literally at the weekend gave an interview to Andrew Troy antikorporativschiku known in runet. Want to know more about me,. read an interview with an office worker in antiofisnom blog. And I will follow the comments and answer your questions.







Olga Bakurkina it also Irmina marketing expert and a novice blogger, has published. selection of fresh catch of advertising blunders. As always got fun and funny. Comrades, advertisers, designers and entrepreneurs - be careful!.







Interview with Evgeny Chichvarkin ... People like me in London - 100 000. ...







Well, you do not be sad, I'll show you a movie remake of the Ukrainian ' Just radio'. My wife and I laughed to tears, and slid under the table laughing. and. 4 more hilarious movie. Here's what should be the advertising!.








_______________________________________________________.
Sign up. blog for updates on your e-mail. or. RSS.




In. my. twitter. Previews of future posts, polls on topics of interest to you, the date when you can get free advice on marketing and just talk on life issues and events.

No comments:

Post a Comment