Thursday, March 29, 2012

News from the field - while I was resting



Sapa woke up and grew and refs and I - 11. 75 1. 10. Established something? . Growing and ksapa. While I will not say how much, but the line in 30 th. / day crossed. He jumped and setlinks.

The most pleasant surprise - it's affiliate program. It has long been not looked back, and then looked. Most of my partner works and earns (in Sapa 60%, 40% ksape in setlinks is the result ). So, no wonder I'm here writing posts.

The context at the same level. YAN hanging around 200 rubles. / day. The reason for this loss on loans from the site scores. Options bought, but will result - not the fact. Adsense is stable within 3-5 bucks a day. Runner - 1. 5.3. The future, of course, for context, but a sad future.

The network of 63 sites are already running and relink. The first results on the capacity of PR. We are waiting for apa TCI. I suggest those interested in placing a grid with links to his articles for a modest fee. The interface is ready. Contact the ICQ. You pay monthly for unlimited count of articles. Where to stay - forever.

In the heat of the city. house of stifling. The resort, blah. I want to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment